OBSOLETE. THIS PRODUCT IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE.
The LT-10-EUR Lamp Tester is a pocket-sized tool that takes the guesswork out of troubleshooting fluorescent lighting systems. Quickly determine by process of elimination, whether it’s the bulb, pins, voltage or ballast. The highly responsive 122 cm (48”) antenna, will save you trips up and down the ladder. The LT-10-EUR Lamp Tester will go from your pocket to answers in seconds.
Troubleshooting Lighting Systems is Easy as 1-2-3:
1. Check if fluorescent light bulb is damaged with LAMP and PIN TEST functions
2. Verify if voltage is present at the ballast with VolTect™ non-contact voltage detection
3. If light bulb passes the test in step 1 and the voltage is present in step 2, but the lamp is still not working, then replace ballast.
• Testing fluorescent lamps of various types
• Non-contact voltage detection
• Direct testing of lamp contacts
• Simple single-hand/1-button operation
• Extremely compact - pocket-size design
• Compatible with the most common fluorescent lamps:
- T2, T4, T5, T8, T9, T10, T12
- energy-saving fluorescent lamps
• Including sodium vapour lamp antenna for testing additional lamps:
- Sodium vapour low-pressure lamps
- Sodium vapour high-pressure lamps
- Fluorescent tubes
- Mercury vapour lamps
- Halogen metal vapour lamps
• Integrated, highly-sensitive 122 cm antenna (can be removed and inserted) enables testing of both lamp and voltage without a conductor
Article No. 4386345