2100-Gamma Two Pole Tester with Test Probe Extender Set
Safe and reliable voltage measurements in hard-to-reach places
Safety requirements for electrical switchboards are getting more rigorous and electrical parts are increasingly protected by covers to ensure they won’t be accidently touched. As electrical contact points become more covered, it is becoming harder to ensure reliable contact for testing without having to remove protective covers. Test probes on average voltage testers are generally too short for these enhanced isolators, making it difficult to assess voltage presence. Especially for proving the absence of voltage reliable contact is fundamental.
To allow you to do your job safely and easily, Beha-Amprobe has developed new test probe extenders.
These test probe extenders are especially designed to allow measurement at fuse switch disconnectors and busbars inside switchboards with isolators and isolation switches. The extenders ensure reliable contact without compromising safety.
• Safe and reliable voltage measurements in tight spaces and on hard-to-access parts
• Especially designed to allow measurement at fuse switch disconnectors and busbars inside switchgears with isolators and isolation switches
• Safe up to CAT IV 1000 V AC/DC / CAT III 1500 V DC"
• 102 mm probe length
• With thread (M3) for fast connection and reliable contact
• 2100-Gamma voltage tester
• 2100-ACCS PROBE test probe extender (2)
• GS 38 protective probe caps (2)
• 4 mm Ø screwable test probe extension (2)
• 1.5 V alkaline batteries installed (2)
• User manual 2100 Gamma voltage tester
• User manual 2100-ACCS PROBE
• CC-2100 holster
Article no. 5256883