The TMA10A is ideal for HVAC/R technicians measuring Heat/Ventilation/Air conditioning/Refrigeration wind flow and temperature in residential, commercial and industrial air conditioning systems. It offers numerous functions—use it to check air velocity FPM (Feet per minute), air volume (flow) CFM (Cubic feet per minute) plus the remote vane allows greater measurement location flexibility. Switch between °C and °F. Input the area of airflow measurement to gain accurate air velocity results. Measure an air flow source for a continuous moving average for up to two hours. Determine minimum, maximum and average readings from a single point air source.
Large dual display to view both air flow or velocity measurement plus temperature. Long extended flexible cord for remote vane access capabilities.
All the TMA10A measurements can be output to a computer for charting or analysis by optional model TM-SWA software and RS232 cable. Shipped in a deluxe hard carry case to protect and transport your Anemometer.
• Air velocity measurement (m/s)
• Airflow measurement (m3/s)
• Temperature measurement
• Integrated measurement memory (data hold)
• MIN/MAX and AVG value measurement
• Auto power-off (can be deactivated)
• Ideal for measurements in ventilation, air-conditioning and heating systems
• Flexible precision vane
• RS-232 interface for PC connection
• TM-SWA software (optional)
Article No. 2817785