OBSOLETE. See replacement NCV-1020-EUR.
VOLTfix plus Non-contact volt probe
The contact-free VOLTfix has been developed for voltage testing on insulated cables and conductors. For testing, no electrical connection to UUT is required. A second connection, e.g. to neutral or ground is not necessary. The VOLTfix does not require maintenance. It is equipped with protective insulation. Power is supplied by means of two conventional micro batteries 1.5 V IEC LR03.
• Non-contact, optical and acoustic detection of AC voltages
• Fast, accurate detection of cable breaks in open-ended cables, e.g. cable drums or extension cables
• Reliable, automatic self-test of activated device with optical readiness indicator
• Compact, handy design that fits in any pocket
• Wide range of applications in trade and industry
• On/off switch
Article No. 3454347